Hide from California Beach Sushi
Buy Eatsushi DVD
Sushi Masters- Los Angeles 2008
NOTE: Only registered users can reply to posts and add new posts.

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Looking for Japanese chefs / Sushi chefs ....... For Europe area Options · View
ChefGolf
Posted: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 2:22:18 PM
Groups: Member

Over 15 year experienced in Asian cuisine especially fusion sushi cuisine.(USA,Egypt,Aurtralia,Asia) Currently working in Caribbean island French Island and going to finish the contract for this season.Now i m prepare for search an opportunity to be apart of any working hard team,Professional worker,Good manage and Want to grew the new sushi business or Need the chef for Set up sushi bar for season.If you are interest and want to know more about my career also the history of myself do not hesitate to contact be at Chef_golf@hotmail.com.
lyndondelima
Posted: Sunday, June 13, 2010 1:16:49 PM

hello, I am lyndon currently working as sushi chef in the Lebanon. I am interested in your job offer i had already 11years of experiences in japanese cuisine and work in various japanese restaurant in the philippines. If you still looking for sushi chef I am willing be part of your company. Please send me a details in my email address: lyndondelima@yahoo.com THANKS...
fpadayao
Posted: Sunday, June 13, 2010 6:23:40 PM

Hi Maria,

I have 15 year experience in Japanese and Asian cuisine, I use to work in Hyatt Dubai for 3 years, 4 years in Cyprus, a year in Moldova (Russian country) and in Maldives, I'm the Executive Sous Chef in Sofitel El-gezirah Cairo for 3 years and fully in-charge at Buddha bar Cairo, as of now I'm working here in Barbados as the head chef of the restaurant, if you are interested, please feel free to send me email at fpadayao@yahoo.com or you can watch my teppanyaki cooking show at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xOL7bjX6hg

yugo
Posted: Thursday, June 24, 2010 4:47:16 PM

sushi-joe
Posted: Saturday, June 26, 2010 12:46:42 PM

good day madam,

my name is joe im a sushi chef 33 years of age, 9 years experience as a sushi and japanese chef,i work in restauarants and hotels in the philippines, west africa and caribbean can i get your email address so i can send my CV.
or you can send in my email@ joey4m2@hotmail.com
thank you very much.

joe-san
aligatorade
Posted: Sunday, June 27, 2010 2:17:52 AM

Dear Maria,
I am Allie, over 15 yrs exp. as sushi chef ,casual and fine dining sushi bar as well. Here is my email : aligatorade2000@gmail.com , so I can attach my resume and more details and send it to you.Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you
0nc0ml3unc4k@gmail.com
Posted: Monday, July 05, 2010 4:29:35 PM

i am interested..here my email adress 0nc0ml3unc4k@gmail.com.
satu
Posted: Friday, July 23, 2010 2:15:33 AM

hi! interested in ur offer, am looking for a job, starting from around oktober, so the timing is perfect...working as a sushi chef for 8 years, am creative and hard worker, got experiences in fine dining and fusion sushi, opening sushi bar. am europian, working in Cyprus at the moment, but willing to move soon. if ur interested in me, please hit me on jns80szabo@gmail.com , and i post u a cv. thx in advance, regards
cheanyra
Posted: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 10:45:44 AM

Dear Ms. Maria,

I am Cecep Suryadi from Indonesia just sending my CV at your respective company and wanting to have a good experience and share whatever i have right now.I am still and presently employed at Island Hideaway in Maldives as a Japanese Sushi Chef,kindly accept my CV for your future hiring if in the upcoming or future reference/s.
I am looking forward hearing from you, and i hope i can join at your company soon

Once again thank you and more power to your company.

I hope i can get the opportunity of an interview

Thank You
Best Regards
cecep suryadi
johnmark
Posted: Thursday, August 19, 2010 5:26:08 PM

Dear Madam Maria,

Apropos to your advertisement in the sushi message board of. 18 of april 2010 for the post of sous chef, I request
to consider me as one the candidates. I have gained wide-ranging experience regarding sushi teppanyaki tempura
etc. i am young man of 30 years with a good health. I am hard working man and have a knack for taking
challenging jobs. I assure you that if given a chance to join your business house, I will prove myself worthy of the
trust reposed in me. I will be able to satisfy you with my work and conduct.

I hope that you will give me a chance to be associated with your prestigious concern.

Thank you

your faithfully

John Mark Gayramara
sous chef
gayramara_john@yahoo.com
+974-77356473
Sushi minto,Doha Qatar
man2calpito
Posted: Monday, August 30, 2010 12:12:23 AM

My name is Emmanuel, 38 yrs.old, a Filipino citizen. I want to apply for sushi chef/japanese cook position. I believe that I have the experience and skills necessary to be a top candidate. I have worked for almost 14 years as a chef/cook from 5 star restaurant, Furusato Japanese restaurant and 6 star cruiseships, NOBU of Crystal Cruises, Sushi is my specialty but I am a well rounded japanese cook as well.I have extensive knowledge in all areas of a japanese rest. such as teppanyaki, agemono, nimono, and yakimono. And I am currently working here in Singapore as a Chef trainer/Quality Assurance in a Japanese Restaurant Food Chain.

I am a hardworker, have an excellent health, and have a great understanding in working with different nationalities. I can speak english well and can speak basic japansese esp. restaurant conversation. I am always willing to work outside the Philippines.

I can send you my CV. I can be reached via my mobile phone (65)90114414 (63)09276154439 and my email,man2calpito@yahoo.com.ph.

Hopefully, you could consider my application and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Emmanuel Maharlika V.Calpito

raul_castro70@yahoo.com
Posted: Monday, August 30, 2010 5:56:21 PM

Hi Ms.Maria ,

Good day. I am Raul D.Castro presently working as Sushi Chef here in Egypt and worked for 18 years on 5 star hotels and restaurants in Philippines,U.S.A, Kuwait and Egypt. I am a talented and experienced Chef especializing in Teppanyaki and cutting edge sushi/sashimi. I can adapt concet in menu development with proven management skills and successful career track record. I am a hands on Chef and work closely with my team and collegues at all times.

Kindly keep me advise if you get interested.

Kind regards,

Raul
mandraguna
Posted: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 2:38:18 PM

:
mandraguna
Posted: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 2:42:38 PM

Dear Maria,
im interesting with job that you offer, im sushi chef with 12 years experiences in US and Europe and Im still working with company in France.please contact me in email yogas07@yahoo.com

Thank you
Takashi Yamanouchi
Posted: Saturday, October 02, 2010 7:16:27 AM

Hi Maria,
I am looking for new job.
I am Japanese, and I think
it is too late to contact to you.
But I think you need Japanese origial chef
to open your new ristrante.
my adress is,

cafe_du_pain@infoseek.jp

Thank you Grazzie!

Yamasan
Dhimas
Posted: Saturday, October 02, 2010 11:48:26 AM

to Mr. Maria, I am interested in this job, as a commis chef, where I can send my cv, my position now is on Waldrof Astoria Collection Hotel as Demi Chef de partie (sushi section), please email me to (ramadhan_220585mei@yahoo.com)
kamilmalicki
Posted: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 3:44:34 PM

Hello,
I'm really interested in your offer. I would like to apply, too japanese/sushi chef position. Here is my mail: kamilmalicki@yahoo.com .
thank you...
Bye, Kamil
maria
Posted: Friday, October 08, 2010 8:02:30 AM

Dear all,
thank you very much for apply to us.
We are sorry that we will could open around spring 2011.
Best regards,
Maria
chinthaka
Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 10:42:15 AM

hi madam,

i interasted your advertisment regarding japanese chef/sushi,,
and i like to sending my details with cv,,,
i have 16 years well all rounder experiance japanese cuisine hot (kitchen,teppanyaki)and cold(sushi)
all experiance under native japanese chefs in 5*hotels and restaurants in sri lanka,middle east and europe,, presantly i working in saudi-arabia as chef de partie (sushi )in rosewood hotel"al faisaliha -reyadh ,,,

i hope if you interasted ,give me positive reply,,thanks
mail; ch.chinthaka@yahoo.com
tel; +690501750108
jayredg
Posted: Friday, December 24, 2010 7:04:57 AM

[]dear maria ,
I'm really interested in your offer. I am an experienced Sushi/Teppanyaki Chef with 5 years cooking experienced and with organization ability, Communicative and outgoing personality, Customer satisfaction oriented, Ability to work as a team or independently, Hard working and ability to work under pressure, High self motivated and responsibility, Keen to learn everything and Problem solving attitude.
I want to apply, too .. here is my mail: je_032@yahoo.com
Thank you..[/b]